Got a lead on my first car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I've still got my first too. There's a couple exes that I've seen at shows or for sale that I wish I hadn't seen again. Theres only one I can think of that I'd like back but probably couldn't afford it now.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Still have my first car from when I got my driver's license in 1991, another 79 GP

I still have my first 22 rifle that my Dad gave me when I was 9 and the first shotgun I bought at 13 and the first pistol I bought at 14

Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I still have my craftsman 4 way screwdriver that I got foe Christmas at is on my key ring. Pretty worn from carrying in pocket all these years but still comes in handy. Remember about the size of a silver dollar?

Reactions: 1 user

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
My malibu is basically the same as my first car. But if I found it somewhere I'd buy that old 4 door back in a heartbeat. Not sure why, stupid nostalgia I guess.

I sold an AMC Eagle to a guy, 3 weeks later I see it at a scrap yard. Like a metal scrap yard, not even a wrecker. Guess the shock towers were rusted almost all the way when I sold it, one trip up the logging road and they came through the top. I really had no idea lol.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Geesh, I wouldn’t consider looking for my first g-body considering that I can’t find one like it now - Cutlass Cruiser.

I went on a hunt for one that was salvageable a year ago and struck out.
Maybe someday...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor