Got a new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Well just got home from a job interview and I'll be starting Wednesday. I'll be giving the car sales business a shot.

It's a Toyota dealership (Eddys Toyota). If I can hang, I'll have ALOT more money for the wagon ( I have very little to spare now lol). It's not a sure fire thing and I could get sh*t canned quick if I do t sell, but nows the time to try new things. Plus I wasn't going anywhere at my last (current) job, so f**k it.

Anyways I'm excited about it, and hopefully I'll be able to update my build thread lol.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Good luck with the new job, a lot of people are going through the same thing, just do the best that you can, that's all you can do. And if it doesn't work out, then there is always something else. It's tough, I was at my first job for 7 years and now I am trying new things, maybe it isn't exactly what I want to do but it's all building blocks to get back to where we need to be.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Thanks guys!

I'm sure it's going to be tough but the chance to make 4, 5,or 6 times the money I make a month at my current job is to hard to pass up. I'm young, no kids and pay cheap rent, so I figure I'll take a chance while I have the opportunity.

And if this doesn't work out I plan On going to school. I just don't know what I want to go for lol.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Thanks guys!

I'm sure it's going to be tough but the chance to make 4, 5,or 6 times the money I make a month at my current job is to hard to pass up. I'm young, no kids and pay cheap rent, so I figure I'll take a chance while I have the opportunity.

And if this doesn't work out I plan On going to school. I just don't know what I want to go for lol.

It's a good thing to want to do better for yourself, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. People will try to brainwash you into thinking you are "entitled" because you are young and won't accept low wages. Most people don't know what they want to do, you aren't alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor