Got a new toy yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you I'd stick with it. Don't see alot of these Gbody Grand Prix's anymore. Makes it a little more unique than the rest.

84sscutty said:
I think thats what im gonna do. Its really starting to grow on me. I'm only worried about finding some parts for it. I need a floor shift console, drivers door, and spare grills that I can customize if anybody knows anybody. Grey console if at all possible.
I'm thinking the console won't be an issue............You can find them all the time here or there........Monte Carlo, Malibu and so on will all fit your ride🙂 Hit up OD Showtime. He's a member here and a Very Well respected seller .

JBreu said:
84sscutty said:
I think thats what im gonna do. Its really starting to grow on me. I'm only worried about finding some parts for it. I need a floor shift console, drivers door, and spare grills that I can customize if anybody knows anybody. Grey console if at all possible.
I'm thinking the console won't be an issue............You can find them all the time here or there........Monte Carlo, Malibu and so on will all fit your ride🙂 Hit up OD Showtime. He's a member here and a Very Well respected seller .
youre better off with an original grand prix console,if your keeping and restoring,even if you do decide to sell later on down the freeway,i know id if buying would rather have the og equipment.

I have a gray GP console but the shipping costs are ridiculous cause of it's size. If you happen to know any truckers who head to my area or relatively close by I could hand it over to them...

Nice score! Definitely keep the car and make it into something great. You never see G-body GPs, just the G-body MC's, Cutlass and El Camino's. What's your intention with the wheels that are currently on it? I had a set similar to them on my 76 Monte Carlo, but I had the wire basket's for them. I regret getting rid of my wire-basket wheels. If they're 15's, I'd be interested in buying them if you ever decide to sell them.

Couple pics of my MC with the wheels:
My_76_MC_painted_2.jpg

My_Wheel_with_Monte_Carlo_emblem_1.jpg

I gotta ask, what kind of rims are those. I've never seen ones like it before.

84cutspreme said:
I gotta ask, what kind of rims are those. I've never seen ones like it before.

They're more than likely Appliance wire basket wheels. They stopped being made many many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor