GOT A NEW TOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the rear floor pan look bc I talked to the previous owner of this car (in Delaware) and he said the rear 1/4 window leaked turning that back carpet yellow.

Mario85 said:
How does the rear floor pan look bc I talked to the previous owner of this car (in Delaware) and he said the rear 1/4 window leaked turning that back carpet yellow.

Not too bad. slight surface rust. Floors are solid

DSC0098-X3.jpg

DSC0099-X3.jpg

DSC0101-X3.jpg

DSC0097-X3.jpg

DSC0102-X3.jpg

Bweavy said:
Nice WE-4
Jim does nice work. Header flange is cut to take the stress off the header so it doesn't crack.

That would explain why it ISN'T cracked. Thank you.

I'm planning to get a real good paint detail job, re-paint the header panel (previous owner used touch up paint), driver side rocker panel and all trim. The bumpers are coming off and getting powder coated while I'll replace the bumper fillers. There is a guy on TurboBuick (Spoolfool) who made a one piece rear bumper filler and is working on front fillers. Once he is done, I'll get the whole set from him.

Can't afford to repaint it now, still have my Malibu in the body shop.

More Jim Dunn magic:

Before

photo2-34.jpg

photo5-10.jpg

After

photo1-33.jpg

photo2-32.jpg

Before

photo4-14-1.jpg

photo1-30.jpg

After

photo3-19.jpg

Modified 1st to 2nd servo modified for better shift

photo2-31.jpg

Remember that paying attention to detail?

photo4-17.jpg

photo3-22.jpg

photo1-31.jpg

New scanmaster

photo3-18-1.jpg

And.... she is alive!

Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor