LaPorte,Tx
told him a few weeks ago only saving grace is at work there red x's for me lol

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
83cutlassowner said:
beermonkey9417 said:
wow you guys are lucky! ive only seen maybe a hand-full of gbodys in jy over the past 2-3 years. and there mostly gutted by the time i get to them. except one ugly-*ss elky that was bright green w/ronald mcdonald red interior. :puke:
you really need to shrink those pictures in your sig. its cool your proud of your stuff but the size is just obnoxious. having to scroll a 1/4 of the way through the page to read the rest of the page is ridiculous.
sorry, i dont know how to change the size of the pics :oops: is this better? :rofl:

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
I hit the junkyard this morning. There is a bunch of g body cars there. I picked up a few odds and ends. In the glove box of a 79 Cutlass I found some original literature in mint condition (maintence schedule sheet, vehicle info brochure, the original dealer sticker). Most of it will end up in my glove box. :)

Has anyone seen any rear Cutlass Cruiser bumpers in good condition? Mine is OK except around the taillight cutouts. It has some rust. I saw one on an El Camino that looked the same but it also had the same rust around the taillights. Can a chrome shop fix that?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
carmangary said:
I hit the junkyard this morning. There is a bunch of g body cars there. I picked up a few odds and ends. In the glove box of a 79 Cutlass I found some original literature in mint condition (maintence schedule sheet, vehicle info brochure, the original dealer sticker). Most of it will end up in my glove box. :)

Has anyone seen any rear Cutlass Cruiser bumpers in good condition? Mine is OK except around the taillight cutouts. It has some rust. I saw one on an El Camino that looked the same but it also had the same rust around the taillights. Can a chrome shop fix that?
=========================================================================================================
Any A/G body wagon or El Camino rear bumper will fit. Many seem to rust around the taillight opening. A bumper shop will end up stripping and replating your bumper. $$$$

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
beermonkey9417 said:
83cutlassowner said:
beermonkey9417 said:
wow you guys are lucky! ive only seen maybe a hand-full of gbodys in jy over the past 2-3 years. and there mostly gutted by the time i get to them. except one ugly-*ss elky that was bright green w/ronald mcdonald red interior. :puke:
you really need to shrink those pictures in your sig. its cool your proud of your stuff but the size is just obnoxious. having to scroll a 1/4 of the way through the page to read the rest of the page is ridiculous.
sorry, i dont know how to change the size of the pics :oops: is this better? :rofl:
yeah thats better thanks man. i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor