GP center console carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I think that's my option! Thanks! They have "plush cut pile" (I think thats the right pattern judging by the doors) by the yard in what looks like the right color.

Its $67 shipped for 6ft x 3ft so that's more than enough to do what I need. I'll probably do the area under the rear glass while I'm there and do something GM never did with the excess.
Yes, I don't think you can go wrong, They carry OEM colors, which is what most of us are looking for. I had been recommended these people in the past and most guys were satisfied with them.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
They will send you several samples for free and pretty fast if you want to compare. I've collected quite a few samples over the years...
Kent, I was going to suggest the same thing. Don't be shy about requesting samples.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I was planning on using the stock carpet where I cut for the floor shifter/console, since it will match and my beige color isn't as easy to find. I hope there is enough material to use this way. If the door panel stuff matches up maybe you can find enough, once glued in place you can maybe butt it up together or in a place where it isn't really noticeable that it's not one piece?

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Gee thanks Eddie. I saw the link to the wrong carpet.
So did you find the precut carpet for the GP center console?
I need 7 sets in different colors.
With a little time and patience (along with some beer), you could make a master mold with the extra yardage of carpet. Take notes of those measurements. I’m sure it would help out a lot of others with center consoles. Once mastered, hit up Mike at Mike’s Montes And work out a deal to have it on their site for sale.
i also recommend scotch guard and the monthly ‘white vinegar flush’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor