Grabbed another barn SS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
thought i'd share..

few pics of my car... soon to be a winter project... cars a 86, original.. sat for years..

its a t top.. factory posi, factory 3:73's, shift kit and true duals...no cats..
looks like junk to most of ya... but yea.. its a shell..a NO HOLES

PICT0156.jpg

PICT0159.jpg

PICT0162.jpg

quick vid of er..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mN2Ep_DVkU

where do you keep finding these cars ?? Everything, and I mean everything less than $6000.00 was a POS

well shes far from mint.. but all the rust.. and i mean all of it is surface... feel free to poke it with a screw driver.. :lol:

underbody is clean.. appears to have been rust checked...

i'll get some new pics soon.. its in the middle of being cleaned up and some work done..

awesome find! good one on your hands there

Looks good - lots of potential.

How is the interior on it. I don't recall white on grey t-top cars being very common.

sweet! I love the look of those montes

the interior is clean minus the headliner... its sagging.. but no rips or anything..

the car has 109km's..

you guy may hate me for this... BUT i may drive it all winter.. LOL..
i haven't decided yet..

it's an Ontario Car which means it's most likely gonna have rust issues anyways. Most of the cars I went to look at ( before I found mine ) would have required just too much work to turn into a keeper.

Point is, if it's fooked already then just enjoy it.

Great find. The interior looks great. Its hard to find one in a good color combo white/grey is my favorite. Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor