Grand Prix Door Chime/Gong

BELLELJ1981

BELLELJ1981

Apprentice
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
Anyone with a parts car? I need the door/seatbelt gong/chime located at the top of the fuse block under the dash. You know the thing everyone removes because of the annoying sound. Key in ignition sound. I prefer the one from the brougham edition as it chimes/gongs instead of buzz. Paypal ready! Its my last thing to replace! I cannot believe this item is so hard to find. You can very faintly hear mine buzz. I want the chime/gong one. I am a stickler for everything bone stock. Please Please HELP..

BELLELJ1981

BELLELJ1981

Apprentice
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
Anyone with a parts car? I need the door/seatbelt gong/chime located at the top of the fuse block under the dash. You know the thing everyone removes because of the annoying sound. Key in ignition sound. I prefer the one from the brougham edition as it chimes/gongs instead of buzz. Paypal ready! Its my last thing to replace! I cannot believe this item is so hard to find. You can very faintly hear mine buzz. I want the chime/gong one. I am a stickler for everything bone stock. Please Please HELP..
can anyone help??

CaliWagon83

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I have one out of an ‘83 Regal. I don’t have it on me, but if you can wait a few months, I can get it to you. But it’s the constant monotone, not the pleasant “bong-bong.”