Great white north kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry84SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2008
North Vancouver BC Canada
Hello all, my name is Barry and I recently bought a well worn but practically rust free 84 Monte Carlo.
That is a lot to say living in the great white north.
She has many dings and small dents but is relatively straight with no major bodywork done.
The paint is faded and pealing or just plain worn off in certain spots on the car.
All the decals are pealing off but still hanging in there.
The interior is complete but the front seats are worn and the driver seat is coming apart.
The automatic shifter head is broken and rotates around the shaft as well as the center console is in rough shape.

I have replaced the steering wheel with a grant quick release system, security reasons.
I want to replace the shifter with a B&M type shifter that fits in the center console.
The front seats will be replaced with aftermarket seats in the same blue color as the interior.
Need to buy new wheels and tires as well.
I have already bought lowering springs for all four corners.
I have also bought a complete Poly suspension kit for the car.
Needles to say I will be asking many questions if I can’t find the answers in other posts.

Later, Barry.

jerrycad472

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2006
Detroit, MI
Wecome to the site!

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Welcome! How about some pictures of this new ride of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor