Greatest Day Ever For Gbody Junkyard Customizers!!(Check It)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
So I have been looking high and low for some resonably priced Ford f150 captains chairs to put in the regal. I choose those because they are wide and super comfy and I like the design. They are very expensive and shipping is also high. I came across some yukon seats and I liked those also for the same reason and they have the built in arm rest. I priced ebay and decided to do some shopping locally. They have a new salvage yard that is very organized and had a few of the seats I liked.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-TA ... ccessories

These are the seats I went looking for. As you can see the price is high. This is about the average price for them. Anyhow I found some and proceeded to ask how much they wanted.....$100 for both!!! The seats were in pretty good condition but they drivers could use a recovering. The good thing about seats like these is you can order the leather or cloth covers and redo the seats yourself for cheaper than the average price.

Brand new genuine leather covers for the seats. You might be able to find them cheaper but price still pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-200 ... ccessories

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
Re: Greatest Day Ever For Gbody Junkyard Customizers!!(Check

If you need any part that you might want to customize for your gbody then let me know and I will get price on parts. I also did some more looking around for different style seats and center consoles and got some crazy ideas.

Check the condition of these seats out!!! Only $35 per seat for these!! I will be getting one of these. Leather bench in a regal or leather buckets. I wont tell you what they are out of but you can guess.

seats1.png

seat2.png

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008

I just checked the price on those leather buckets and they are $350 and that isnt even with shipping.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

i have some leather seats im takin out my malibu front and back out of a mazda...

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008

kuruption109 said:
i have some leather seats im takin out my malibu front and back out of a mazda...

Your pick is not showing up. It says bandwidth exceeded. What you think...leather bench seats would be cool and different or the leather buckets?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

kingcolbert83 said:
kuruption109 said:

Your pick is not showing up. It says bandwidth exceeded. What you think...leather bench seats would be cool and different or the leather buckets?
lol yea my photobucket trippin lol.....

Attachments

• 100_2787.JPG
    100_2787.JPG
    599.1 KB · Views: 831

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008

kuruption109 said:
kingcolbert83 said:
kuruption109 said:

lol yea my photobucket trippin lol.....

Yea those are super nice. You doing the console also?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Yea those are super nice. You doing the console also?[/quote]
keepin console but sellin the seats

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC

Those seats look nice they look like they are from a Cadillac sedan.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008

You know your cars. Yes they are both out of caddies. I am still debating if I want to do the leather bench or leather buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor