Greatest Day Ever For Gbody Junkyard Customizers!!(Check It)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greatest Day Ever For Gbody Junkyard Customizers!!(Check

kingcolbert83 said:
You know your cars. Yes they are both out of caddies. I am still debating if I want to do the leather bench or leather buckets.
Leather bench would be pretty classy those look wicked comfy

Either would be nice you just have decide weather you want you center console or not but now having the bench would be great if you and your lady like to get freaky in the car lol not shifted in the way lol.

trevorjm said:
kingcolbert83 said:
You know your cars. Yes they are both out of caddies. I am still debating if I want to do the leather bench or leather buckets.
Leather bench would be pretty classy those look wicked comfy

Everybody takes the bench out for the buckets but the bench are so comfy. It felt good in my old regal with the bench and big block.

85montanezSS said:
Either would be nice you just have decide weather you want you center console or not but now having the bench would be great if you and your lady like to get freaky in the car lol not shifted in the way lol.

Yea I think Ima go with the bench... 😀 Plus I can always take the middle section out and have some super wide and comfy buckets.

I tryed to find a car with a bench for YEARS. i finall y ended up a factory bucket car and pulled the useless 80's console. go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor