Greetings from Suffolk, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scimitar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 2, 2009
Hey all, I've been watching this forum for some time, but just now got around to get off my lazy arse and register.
I am relatively new to G-bodies, even though my first car was an '86 Cutlass Supreme (a 4-door model). My current cars are an '86 Monte Carlo SC that I bought back in April of this year, and a '70 Nova that's been in my family since the late '80's. My CarDomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/id/Scimitar7

As far as automotive experience goes; I graduated from NASCAR Technical Ripoff Institute back in October of '06, and worked for a few months at a local Firestone, but was offered a job at Duke Chevrolet as a technician, where I worked for a little over a year. Fortunately I moved on to a different job before GM went bankrupt and the layoffs started to hit, but that move kinda backfired on me and now I work part-time for Autozone.

I hope to be a contribution to this site as it has certainly helped me a lot since April when I first discovered it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor