guage cluster will not light up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtwan251975

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 29, 2010
guage cluster will not light up i got a 1980 cluster off of ebay the idot light work but the light behind the speed od and the gas do not turn on at all i checked and all the bulbs where good and i dont have clue if it even has a fuse or where it would be located on 1980 cutlass

Need some more details..... Are you swapping from a long speedo cluster to a rallye gauges cluster? Swapping a stock for a stock cluster? What was the reason for the swap? If you're swapping one style cluster for another did you re-pin the connectors in your dash?

i took the rally pack out to swap back to og cluster heck when i turn on the signal lights the the warning lights blink instead of the turn arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor