Gypsy wagon: what did I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Hey Darin, it doesn't look all too bad to me. The frame can be patched with plate steel, and the body stuff is mostly hidden, so it doesn't have to look pretty. Put some body schutz over it and no one will ever know. I like it!
Like I said, I’ll have enough sheet metal to work with....
C1710CED-E523-41DF-9F84-50B8CDB47B58.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Darin if there's something you need and can't find..let me know..maybe I can help. Found this one yesterday......

20190323_112418.jpg

20190323_112406.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Darin if there's something you need and can't find..let me know..maybe I can help. Found this one yesterday......

Kevin, that thing looks like it could've been saved. :confused:
mine's pretty complete, but I just started looking. how long do they usually keep those cars on the lot for up there? down here they usually rotate them every 6-8 weeks...
BTW, I forgot to respond that the t-top trims arrived about a week ago! I haven't opened the box up yet, but they have to be in better shape than the one on it that got hit by road debris a couple years ago....

I know CaliWagon83 was looking for all the trim on the passenger fender that surrounds the wood grain
that was my first thought when I saw the pic!

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
shes a beaut
I like the air deflector still undecided for my wagon

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Kevin, that thing looks like it could've been saved. :confused:
mine's pretty complete, but I just started looking. how long do they usually keep those cars on the lot for up there? down here they usually rotate them every 6-8 weeks...
BTW, I forgot to respond that the t-top trims arrived about a week ago! I haven't opened the box up yet, but they have to be in better shape than the one on it that got hit by road debris a couple years ago....

that was my first thought when I saw the pic!

Darin this is a wrecker outside a little town about an hour from me...I hadn't gone to in a few years, weather was pretty nice yesterday so I took a trip. I don't think he turns this type of stuff over too quickly. I told him I'd be back for parts and he said no problem as he has a bit of a soft spot for Gbody's as well I think he'll hang onto it for awhile. Yes the car is actually pretty solid and likely could have been saved...has a 4.1 in it. Has the gauge pkg and I noticed the speedo is in MPH over KPH so it might be an American car. I've got a list on what I'm going back for so if you can think of something I'd gladly put it on the list.

Yeah I noticed the pkg had arrived and was going to check that everything was alright but I haven't been on the site a bunch in the last little while. Hope the trim will work well for you, it was in pretty decent shape.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
may need the plastics for the interior... will get back to you on what I may need... there may still be a more-door cutty at the local jy that I can pull the B-pillars out of...

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Full set of fender moulding! o_O Oh what I would have done for that!

If you need some of it I could pull whatever you need.

I could use top windshield trim just let me know

I may already have some 4 door/wagon front window trim here... I can look...if not I'd gladly pull that for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor