h/o hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i was wondering if any one knows where i can get a Hurst olds engine bonnet and if any one has any suggestions as to what might be the most cost effective way to get a Hurst Olds hood. IE make a scoop and add to my original cutlass hood or just buy a new hood. if any one has one for sale i would like to know the process to buy on line as i have never done any online buying before.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Ditto. Check out my pics to see how I made mine functional. It's not RAM air or cowl fed but its all good as it gets outside air which is the most important part ie getting away from the power robbing underhood heat. Plus no problems driving in the rain.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i've got a spare hood i have so i wanna try it n see ifi can save it from the rust already on it. i like dogshits idea becasue it looks nice and functional :D i'm toying the idea of making a h/o clone but don't really want to because it'd be a wanna be but also the majority of them kicking around today are clones to my knowledge. what do you guys think? i'll post some photos and hopefully start a build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor