Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
looking killer. The only rig my son wants more than a gbody is a Tri-5 and he's liking the updates on the 55 as well

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I think I saw that he also bought a truck as a daily driver, so no need to hurry on the Monte...

• Agree

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Yes, a 59 truck... Watched one of his updates this morning, and will be trying to do something on his Chevy fleetline this spring as well.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Unacceptable
Get used to it. He has a lot of projects and he frequently bounces from one to another. His work is always killer though so even when he's not working on a G Body, just enjoy following the other project. That's what I do.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
... maybe ( like me ) Hafrod has a touch of the ADHD. But I find that if you keep rolling with what keeps you motiviated and the outcome is stellar then best not to argue !

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Confession time = I just have not been able to stay focused on this Monte. I'll work a little and stop. I actually need some help removing two doors and hanging on this car. My main focus is that dang Turbo Century. Problem is, I need this Monte done to sell for funds on the Century. I still have not primed the body shell. I'm trying to get motivated to get on it today

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor