have you guys seen this build up before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true about preference just wondering how much better it would handle.I really haven't driven a vehicle with a independent rear suspension to tell the difference. :lol: I guess i will do the live axle suspension upgrades and see how it works for me.

85GPLef41 said:
That's true about preference just wondering how much better it would handle.I really haven't driven a vehicle with a independent rear suspension to tell the difference. :lol: I guess i will do the live axle suspension upgrades and see how it works for me.

If you love turns and corners then independent suspension. I know for me I love driving out in the country with all the hills, twists and turns!!!!! I didn't with my Cutlass when it was up and running and then with my 525i and it was a big difference between how the two cars handled the corners.

I had something very similar in an el camino I gave to a friend... front and rear end, all corvette everything, from motor to inside, sat for a few years and got rid of it, never fired it up... ill try and find some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor