Hawaii gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleguy

n00b
Jun 12, 2017
aloha my peeps I was just wondering if there is anyone in Hawaii Oahu to be exact that an help a fellow gbody enthusiast out!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Aloha Brah...welcome to the forum.
I hope you can find more G-body guys nearby. Tell us about your ride.
I had a good friend in Maui with a Malibu.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm not in your city but if you send me a return plane ticket in October and set me up in a hotel on the ocean front I'll be glad to help you till March....:)

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Greetings from Ga. There are lots of great guys in the group. Sure hope you get the help you need.

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard!

Z48LT1

Greasemonkey
Oct 10, 2015
Space Coast, Florida
Simpleguy,

Aloha! I was stationed at PACAF Headquarters at Hickam AFB back in the mid 70's and it was truly an assignment in paradise. The Headquarters building still bore scars from the attack that brought the US into WW II. One of the things that struck me most about Oahu was that the local police officers (the basis for the TV show that was the origin of the pop culture expression for law enforcement: "five-oh") were able to use their personal vehicles for official police vehicles. Most were well kept two doors and if memory serves, G-bodies were well represented. They had removable "gum ball" beacons on their roofs to identify them.

Cheers - Gary

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome to the forum.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I appreciate all you guys who supported my post but I have to tell you that my sponsor has not yet informed me as to the date my flight leaves or the beach that my hotel overlooks ..:)

Last edited:

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
ALOHA... I could of helped you when I was stationed out there in 2003-2005. I was out there at K-bay. There was some of my fellow Marines that had cutlasses there. I passed my time working on their car since when I went over there I had left my car at my parents house in the garage until we got back to the States. I miss riding my motorcycle out there, especially on the Pali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor