Headers in a mid 80's B-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cad500olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 21, 2008
central pa
I have an 85 Buick Lesabre. It has the 307 in it now but may go to an Olds 350. Just wondering what headers may fit this car with an Olds engine in it? Thanks in advance for any advice.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
For the Olds 307, Hedman 58070 headers. If you switch to a 350 check Jegs - they have them all and the pricing is good. From what I'ev heard, Hedman provides the best fit for G-Bodies, and they come with the gaskets. I'll be ordering mine in about a month or so for the 307.

cad500olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 21, 2008
central pa
How good will they fit a Lesabre being its a full size B body and not a G body. I wouldn't think the basic platform of the two cars would be all that different.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
I can tell ya that the g body headers for my Malibu worked just fine in my 87 Caprice as well. I know you're dealing with an olds but it still shows the platforms are about the same.

cad500olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 21, 2008
central pa
That's what I figured. They should be pretty close between a B body and a G body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor