Headlight issue

Irishspring46

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2022
So I got a led headlight kit for my car and installed. It worked great but now randomly my high beam on my driver side won’t go to low beam (so it’s basically stuck on high beam unless I shut my lights off) the passenger side works great, I wired both sides the same. Any ideas? Did these cars have relays?

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
So I got a led headlight kit for my car and installed. It worked great but now randomly my high beam on my driver side won’t go to low beam (so it’s basically stuck on high beam unless I shut my lights off) the passenger side works great, I wired both sides the same. Any ideas? Did these cars have relays?

Get a test light or multi meter and check the connection into the headlight. Is it switching there?

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Do those lights have fans or just heat sinks?? So much of this stuff is made with questionable quality control. Sounds like lamp unit is over heating.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor