Headliner trim pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbuck350

Apprentice
May 2, 2019
Yes just wondering if any of you wagon guys actually have any pics of the trim pieces that holds the headliner in? I got some pieces but don’t know what I’m missing

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The 89 Olds wagon I have is getting mad maxed out. Any parts I have that you can used, you are more than welcome to them.
There may not be too many parts on a B-body wagon that are useful on an A/G-body wagon, but I might be wrong.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
For those looking in junk yards, the small U shape plastic clip was used on the 4door cars, sedan and wagon. Not on the coupes.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
FWIW I found that the outside part of that clip is more important than the inside part. I broke a couple and used the broken outside parts [ that get the screw] to snap the trim over. It is hard to get the trim off the inside part without breaking it. Gluing them back together only worked on one. The pillar molding tends to support the inside without the broken inside part of the clip. But the outside definitely needs to be in place to hold the molding up.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor