heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPac

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2012
New Carlisle, Ohio
rickcut said:
have anyone tried those 350 olds heads from procomp ?

Never used Procomp heads but I've heard from racers that have used them it's really hit and miss with these heads. Just a little example my dad and I were looking at a set of Aluminum 210cc Procomps for our 350 race car and at .500 lift my World products heads S/R torquer heads 170cc flowed more than they did.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
For a the little more you can buy ebrocks.Last time I looked at Summit they even had free shipping.

MPac

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2012
New Carlisle, Ohio
Burnhard said:
For a the little more you can buy ebrocks.Last time I looked at Summit they even had free shipping.

I agree with Burnhard. Also Edelbrock is American made, very strict quality assurances, and in the long run they will have a better re sale value.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
When looking to or building a motor, the cam and heads are probably by far the most important on the top end...Don't look to save money on the parts your buying...You pay for what you get and by making a commitment to your G-Body, it deserves the best...I would check out the Dart heads or trick flow......Money well spent... 8)

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
JBreu said:
I would check out the Dart heads or trick flow......Money well spent... 8)

They don't make heads for Oldsmobiles....

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
DoubleV said:
JBreu said:
I would check out the Dart heads or trick flow......Money well spent... 8)

They don't make heads for Oldsmobiles....

Yup, I missed the Olds, I stand corrected....Check out edelbrock heads , you can get a decent set of heads that don't break the bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor