hedman headers in 78 malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
What year make an model should I look for when I get a mini gm starter for my olds 350

You will not find a mini starter on any newer GM make or model that will fit your Olds 350. Olds starters are on the driver’s side, while the corporate (Chevy) ones are all on the passenger side.
Not to mention the tooth count on the flex plates will likely be different. What the guys are discussing above only pertains to Chevrolet engines.

If you want a high torque mini starter for your Olds, there are several quality ones available in the aftermarket. Take a look at PowerMaster, Tilton and many others, Summit Racing is usually the best place to compare specs and prices of stuff that will fit your application.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor