Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charady

n00b
Jul 15, 2009
I want to first just say what a resource this site is. Alot of info here. Anyway on with the intro, I was given (yes free :D )my cutlass about 8 years ago. It was a daily driver for about 4 years before the chevy 305 took a crap. I bought the parts car for it for 500 after it hit a deer. The parts car became the daily driver and the first one went into storage for 4 years before i finally got the motivation to begin working on it. Just recently put the 350 in it and I am now looking for some guidance on creating a custom instrument cluster. It is currently my daily driver again unfortunately. I would rather just have it in the garage working on it instead of driving it but **** happens i guess. Plans of building another motor already are in the works. Check out photos in my album.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor