hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawh0110

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2014
no particular place yet
for my introduction im the new guy on the block to the world of G-Bodies i have an 84 Monte i got while stationed in germany :D shes my beauty and my beast lmao look foward to getting into this forum and advice and shared knowledge on these beautiful machines!!

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Welcome...from southern VA....where are you located now? Lots of interesting and knowledgeable people on here....its a great site.

Bill

sawh0110

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2014
no particular place yet
Currently located in minnesota as of now then I will be packing up and leaving for Colorado for Gunsmithing school. Im originally from the East Coast. Now Ive lived all over the world since 2009. Ive been getting info off this site for a few days before i made a profile glad i did!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Welcome home. I got parole from both the East Coast and the Navy and landed in New Mexico. The Navy took me all over the Pacific and home port was Pearl Harbor. With luck, your Monte came with a solid floor, door bottoms and rear frame rails. From your other post, let me recommend that the Monte and El Camino doors are the same, so grab those off the Elky if they are an upgrade (cluster with gauges also interchanges). The door glass is different, but an easy swap. Rear frame rails from any 2-door I believe will interchange on your Monte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor