Hello boys im backkk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Its been a long time since being on the forum. In short i had to sell my 84 regal, because i had no place to put it while i was stationed over seas. Sold it to a buddy who wrecked his cobalt for 1k. He killed the 3.8 and sold it at profit to a drag racer.

Anyways, ive been saving my pennies, and i really want to get a Regal again.I almost bought a scion FRS, but it just didnt get my rocks off. When it hit me, I miss cruising in a g-body! These cars arent getting easier to find, and seemed to have gone up considerably in price since i got my regal back in 07.

Anyways this time id like to upgrade into a bit better of regal this time. Mine had a rusty vinyl top a removed. Something v-8 or even turbo'd if i find it.

Talk me into it guys.

For your viewing pleasure. My old regal.
26018150022_large.jpg

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
Welcome back. That was a sharp Regal. Hopefully the drag guy hasn't hacked it up too bad.

Good luck finding a worthy successor. Stop in at TurboBuick.com and keep an eye on the For Sale section.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
West End Motors
3490 W Cherokee Ave Sallisaw, OK 74955
(918) 776-9378
Used Car Dealer

This place usually has g-bodies for very cheap it's where I got my 1st Cutlass for $1,000. Never mentioned it on the forum before but it's not too far of highway driving from STL if they do have anything.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Thanks guys.

I'm gonna be checking out an '86 t-type wh1 this weekend.

The seller is asking 5k. States there is no rust. Needs a paint job and interior work. The engine does have a knock, but also has a 2nd motor already rebuilt included in the sale. Assuming all this is true and nothing else hidden pops up is this a good deal?

Might be a better question for turbo Buick forums but figured if ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor