Hello Everybody! New face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbodywarehouse

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 18, 2008
Dunlap TN
Hello everyone.
I am Pete DeFazio and we run Fbodywarehouse. We have added A-body and Gbodywarehouse.com into the mix.

I am located down here in Dunlap TN just north of Chattanooga.

As per personal toys I have a bunch including:
Packard Limousine
80 & 81 Trans Ams
1975 Le mans 2 door.

We operate the following web sites:
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
www.Abodywarehouse.com
www.Gbodywarehouse.com

I have worked with the F-series cars now for just at 10 years and we have decided to expand into the G-series cars. (I dig 'em.

All of the producers we have bought in with also carry the A&G series parts lines also.

Example: We are authorized REM and Phoenix Graphix vendors. They of course carry a full line on the Trans Am line but also on the Monte SS, Olds 442, etc etc etc. Our Camaro and TA lines offer folks "True one stop shopping" and we hope to bring the A &G Body owners that same experience.

Anyway simply put it together and we chose to open up the market place. Myself owning a 75 Le mans found out quickly there is allot of calling when looking for parts for the car. AKA no one had "One stop shopping"

So I hope you all do not mind but I am here to learn as much as I can from everyone here, what fits, who the community feels offers a good products, interchange etc.

I think you all will see in the following months and years I will be that guy that picks folks brains about these cars. I hope also in the years to come I will become that guys that folks turn to for information. LOL I am a sponge!

Thanks guys.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor