Hello from Bladensburg, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlsllc

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
Ohio
I post over at www.astrosafari.com and one of the members suggested this board. I have 3 vans, cause I have 4 kids, but I really love the G-body. I've owned several, including a 1985 Monte Carlo SS that has been sitting since 1992. It's out of the barn and getting ready for a 1994 LT1. I like the site, and plan to hang out some here.
My SS has about 95K on it, and has a 9" Ford/Moser axle with a 4.10 gear and a Detroit locker. I've got discs for the rear, but they aren't on yet. I've got a 1994 Z28 parts car that is going to be a buddy's drag car when I'm done stripping it out, and using the parts in the Monte.
My vans are a '99 AWD Safari conversion, a '91 Astro AWD converted to part time with a Blazer T-case, and an '89 Safari with a TPI 305 that I'm replacing with a 350.
Here's a link to my post at AS.com http://www.astrosafari.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=3;t=22697;r=1
img1779fs7.jpg
img1897la2.jpg

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
welcome! sweet ride... the astro i mean. LOL!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome nice looking swap you have planned too

rlsllc

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
Ohio
Thanks guys...What direction in Ohio, Ryan?

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
I live in Youngstown and go to college in Canton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor