Hello from central MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afd414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2009
Hi guys, and girls. Im a two time G-body owner. My first was an 86 Regal Limited 307 that I blew up, and foolishly sold cheap when I was 18. My new baby is a 78 Cutlass 260, soon to be my low budget builder. The car is fresh out of Virginia and is rust free. I cant wait to share my build with you all. I will have pictures to follow. Thanks for viewing, Andy

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Hello fellow MA resident. I am down near Horseneck Beach in Westport.

My story is about the same. My first G was a 1983 Grand Prix and I blew the engine. I now have an 1982 Regal and waited a long time to get it.

Good luck with your project.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Welcome to the forum man. Cant wait to see some pic's. What are your plans????

afd414

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2009
Thanks

The Plans are to keep the original gold met. paint and do black on the top, kindalike a reverse hurst paint. it was a vinyl roof car....was. now im trying to locate the final pieces for rear window trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor