Hello from "Katrinaville"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennym

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2008
Wade,Ms
Comin to yall from Moss Point,Ms(actually Wade,ms-farther north),Glad I found the site.thanks to Maliburacing.com yall have a super site.Glad to be on here.kenny"owner of a 454 81 malibu, cruisin the coast car"

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! i would love to see some pictures of your car

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
katrinaville

welcome to the site,i live in gulfport i'am glad to see some one from ms. they won't let me in crusin the coast because my car is to new but i do run the roads with them :D and race them at gulfport dragway all ways a lot of fun maybe we'll run across each other this year!

kennym

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2008
Wade,Ms
Re: katrinaville

JESSE said:
welcome to the site,i live in gulfport i'am glad to see some one from ms. they won't let me in crusin the coast because my car is to new but i do run the roads with them :D and race them at gulfport dragway all ways a lot of fun maybe we'll run across each other this year!
Glad to hear from ya.I have a friend of mine that works at advance auto parts on 49(steve lindsey-parts pro),I use to build houses and last one was in ocean springs on the beach.I live about 45 min from ya.I was just at Barry u pull it sat.I race over in Mobile and a friend of mine builds my trannys from Diberville(bobby cook).Hollar at me there sometimes and we will get together and pick up some dads over at Crawfish daddys.thanks kenny...been out looking for a rearend,may have to put a 8.8 mustang in my mallibu.FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor