hello from ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hddave1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 14, 2008
hey guys i ran across your forum on net and i thought i would drop in ..i've already read a few posts here and it seems there are a great deal of info here.. im glad to be here and hope i can learn alot and maybe help someone else out .......dave

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
welcome to the site. post up some pics of the elky

kyhunter89

Greasemonkey
Jul 27, 2007
KY
where you at exactly?

hddave1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 14, 2008
im in harrodsburg ky.

hddave1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 14, 2008
megaladon6 said:
not sure how to post pics ..

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
hddave1 said:
megaladon6 said:
not sure how to post pics ..

Welcome! Can't wait to see those pics of your car.
you have to use photobucket or have your pictures on another site first then when you get that done right click on the picture and click properties then find location then left click and hold it all the way to the end of the location address to highlight the line then right click on the line and click on copy then on this post you have to left click on the img button and this will appear
. If you did it all right then to make sure just click on preview to see if the pictures appear. I hope this isn't to confusing. I can do it easy for myself just not sure how to tell someone else how to do it. I hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor