Hello from NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I'm in the Camp Lejeune area but this sounds pretty sweet. I'd be down to make the drive in the Monte.

Edit: Just saw you're looking to do it in May of next year...I'll be out of the country. Maybe next time, or if y'all get together in a more unofficial manner.

robert56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2010
Will plan to be there. Hopefully will have the Cutlass painted and reassembled by then...

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
BELLELJ1981 said:
Does that mean my 81 grand prix diesel can show up??
Bring it!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
bump, will need to know as we get ready for spring into summer!!

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
I just spent the last hour going thru the race classes. The Turbo Buicks always have certain classes they run. We just need to see what classes the rest of the Gbody community wants to run.
TSO TSM THS TAI TSR

We're trying to get the bracket and index races set up now.
Then the car show together.
We already decide for a free swap meet.
$20 to get in.
Then trying to get all the sponsors set up so we have nice pay outs.
I have a little bit of work cut out for me.

Got the temp site set up for it but out of respect for this site I sent an e-mail asking first ;)
We will be updating that today. It just has the dates, locations, & the hotel rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor