Hello from northern Iowa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

81 t-top

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2018
Hello everyone, i have been using these forums for crucial information for quite some time. I bought my first cutlass at 13 years old, which was a total misteak... Was taken advantage of... Long story short; i have always had a love for Oldsmobiles and the one you are about to see is my 4th and most solid for an Iowa car. She was delivered to me as a 1981 Cutlass Calis T-top. I have had this car for about a year and a half and have done alot of work to the old girl. So far i have replaced the windshield header panel, patched floorboards, purchased numerous interior pieces, ect ect. My most recent purchases have been a t-top rebuild kit and a driver side door. My goal is a clean driver with a complete mid 90's Pioneer stereo. I hope to help with what i can around this forum as much as it has helped me over the years!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1537400918399.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537400918399.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 5 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Welcome and whereabouts in N Iowa? Used to reside there about a lifetime ago (it seems).

Reactions: 1 user

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia.. I'm also new and can say this is a great forum.. Nice guys here for sure ... Glad your here....

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Welcome from Des Moines. :D

Attachments

• regalnice2.jpg
    regalnice2.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 1 users

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Welcome to the site
Great info here
We like pics

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor