Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome from another PA'er, good looking wagon

Reactions: 1 user
I found this site looking for wagon parts and info. I never left. Best people ever.

I have a lot of relatives near you. I was just in Irwin and McKeesport last Jan for a funeral. I don't get out there as much as I would like to.

Reactions: 1 users
Long time lurker, first time poster-thanks for having me.

I'm the current owner of a 80 wagon I inherited from my bro.

It has a mild 350/350 trans with posi. I dropped the rear with abody 2" lowering springs after rebuilding a posi for it and cut the stock front springs. Running 195/65/15s (whitewalls ofcourse) on some old 90s spokes.

I'm currently doing some maintenance work on steering and cooling and plan to daily it until the snow flies.

Thanks for all the great info on the board!
Welcome & why haven't I seen this on 119 or even around the borough when I down there?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
Super clean wagon.
You've come to the right place for all your Gbody questions and needs. There is someone here that has the answer to anything you may need to know. Also, there are several members who live fairly close to you.

I used to live in the Elizabeth and Mt. Pleasant, PA area. I really enjoy the pictures and references of the area. I had a '78 wagon I brought from AZ when I lived there and sold it to a guy who lived in Ohio before I moved. I was not on the forum at that time but now wonder if whoever bought it is a member now.

Attachments

• 80101389-3080-4ADF-8E01-FEF0937F48C5.jpeg
    80101389-3080-4ADF-8E01-FEF0937F48C5.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 57B441CA-42E5-40DD-902A-8B82CF230F5A.jpeg
    57B441CA-42E5-40DD-902A-8B82CF230F5A.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: 4 users
Welcome, very clean looking wagon .
I own a 82 Malibu wagon.
I lived in Sugarloaf Pa for 4 years before moving to Texas.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor