hello from up north

Status
Not open for further replies.

69wag

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 24, 2017
20171021_150058.jpg
looks like I messed that up. lol. sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Pete.
There's nothing wrong with being a Buick guy. I like Buicks a lot. Your sportwagon sounds lethal. I've always had a thing for them. Love Rivieras as well. I like the '63-'65 body style the most, but they're all cool. .
The hood looks great btw.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Andebe

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2017
Indiana
Welcome from Indiana. I hope you get the pictures figured out,I want to see them toys!

• Agree

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome to the site Pete; So I'll also ask "what city-area are you located near? And I also like your hood & you'll find out that it will vent a bunch of heat. I put CTS fender vents in my glass hood & the heat just poors out. Works very well in heavy traffic, like on Power Tour. Take care Ole' Bob.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the group from south of Montreal. Be sure to post lots of pics of everything you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor