hello from Vancouver Island!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from Houston. Let's see some more pics of your Regal.

Welcome from Saskatchewan! Love to see some pics of your car.

i'll post some more pics of this 'ole girl... rest assured! she's in the carport for the time being. i'll be working on it soon enuf, just waiting on some parts to come in. what kind of pics did you(s) have in mind? i could well accomodate some... so long as they don't involve burnouts for the time being... i have 4 tires that used to belong to the ex's minivan that i could facilitate that with(no problemos there), but if you've checked out the last few posts from my ez-efi thread... you'll surmise why that could be postponed for the time being...

i'd love to share build pictures of the exhaust system i made from mandrel bent exhaust pieces from replacement components sourced from GMC pickup truck(left and right)... ooof! is that as complicated a statement as that sounds?

"dr gas" x-pipe in a box kit for 3", 3" mandrel bent u-bends, several walker 3" mandrel tight 90's, scavenged pieces from a flowmaster "scrapyard" take-off(3rd gen race car, had numbers painted on doors, no man. trans anymore...)

i'm open to suggestions...

i'd also like to post video(s) of what the exhaust sounds like with x-pipe/"behind rear wheel" exits/dynomax vt's... i'm convinced that enquiring minds would like to know, since they are few and far between (on the web, including this well run site)...

this site has many contributions to it that i read through in order to pick through for ideas to build mine with...

lemme know! and thank you for the warm welcome, and that goes to others i haven't "quoted" as well... i've read some of your post in recent past "axisg"...pontiacgp, 565, the 4" dual exhaust pics got me off my arse to complete mine

thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Reactions: ttype
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor