Hello From Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2012
Front Royal,VA
]Hello to all. I am new to to forum and wanted to say hi. I most say I am glad to of found this forum. I haven't had a chance to search much yet but it appears to be a great place to learn a bit. I have a Black 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix. I haven't had it that long and it appears to be all stock. I see it as a good starting point. I believe it as a Chevy 305 in it, but I was told that a previous owner but a 350 in it but I am not to sure about that. It has a 2004r transmission. It has a lot of miles on it but is still a decent running car. It is my daily driver which unfortunately prevents me from a complete tear down ,(at least not yet) which I would like to do. I welcome any advice. Thanks.

normal_86_Pontiac.jpg

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
welcome from the southside... :lol:

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site from Detroit. :D We're glad to have you and your good looking Pontiac.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
welcome from the southeast side of VA

Grandprixpaul

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2011
Commerce township , mi
Welcome form commerce michigan from a fellow gp owner ive had 4 . Love that your still rocking out the wire hub caps i had those on my 82 ,personally i might go black on my car not sure yet. But she looks really clean love to see more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor