Hello, hello, hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeek

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2011
Howdy folks. New member here. What can I say? I've been a car guy all my life. I love Car Craft, I hate Hot Rod. I love building PROJECT cars. Love em. I like seeing real world builds, from your average real world working class folks, like me. I'm not too keen on the "no cost spared" incredibly hard to find/uber expensive builds. ( I could give a rats ___ about a rare fastback Mustang with a smoothed undercariage a billet aluminum everything) So, when you see a build project from me (eventually), I will be doing so along these lines. I look foreward to hearing from y'all. See ya in the funny papers.

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
TheGeek

Welcome to the site! I agree with your idea of a project car build! I also get Car Craft along with Hot Rod,Chevy High Perfomance, Super chevy, Popular Hot Rodding, and Street Rodder rags. :)
I noticed "y'all" in your post and I'm assuming you're not from Michigan like me. :rofl:

Doug

TheGeek

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2011
Nah, I'm born and raised Ohioan. I just have lots of redneck in my family tree. :rofl:

BlackBetty

Apprentice
Dec 9, 2010
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor