Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
After enjoying this site for a while I finally joined up. Seems like a nice group here and lots of very good technical information. I have an 83' Bonneville wagon with a 4bbl 301 4 speed and posi rear. I want to thank the site for the great information I gleened from your forum. It seems every internet search I did ended up on this site so I figured I might as well be a member. Although my favorite brand is Pontiac, I think all A/G bodies are cool. I'm sure I will have lots of questions as I try to finish this car,so, thank's in advance.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! Let's see some pics of your Poncho wagon. Sounds like a cool ride.

You also mentioned stripping a Malibu wagon. What parts are available on it?

Jack

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
When I strip a car there's not even a screw left! Motor-dash-rear-A-arms-glass I'm keeping.What's not spoken for yet is :front and rear bench seats-tailgate-doors-fenders-grill-hood-T-350C transmission (BOPpattern)- all else is gone. This is a 300,000 mile beater and in very rough shape. I still need to figure out how to post pictures. Fall fishing is heating up-maybe when it gets cold.......

chpbstrd1

Apprentice
Jan 23, 2009
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor