HELP!!! I need to know what size carb this is. FAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
The carb number is 17057229. I think it is for a truck with a 77 400. Thanks for the help.

BILL DEMMER

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 6, 2008
800 cfm

bill

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Bill are you saying you are not a noob. :lol: Maybe a signature & some pics. 8)

BILL DEMMER

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 6, 2008
vern,

only to this site would i be considered a noob. i haven't been a noob in so long, that, back then it was called "newbie". i've recently begun "branching out" to the newer sites. i've been around on op & rop since the early days.
The avatar was the only thing halfway fitting, that wasn't over the size limit, same for the sigpic.

bill

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
I hear ya. I was one of the very first members on Oldspower before it crashed and was rebuilt. My membership the second time dates back to 2000. Bought my first gbody new as an 87 GN brand new in late October 86 so you might not be a lot older than me. Good to see you here. Also not sure if you have any interest in the big Cads but I think you would like the knowledge base / experience / posters at www.cadillacpower.com/forum

BILL DEMMER

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 6, 2008
thanks vern-i'll check out the caddy forum.

bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor