HELP! Interior lights won't shut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
brettlaage03 said:
I guess I didn't see that lol! Yeah I would be interested.

Let me dig through some boxes this weekend and I'll see what I can find.

nsharma

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2014
Hi OD.

I think I may need that so called little orange box that controls the interior lights. If you have one can you tell me how much shipped to Vancouver BC. Thank you.

nsharma

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2014
FIXED! Turns out it was a fuse that looked good but was obviously broken inside. Word to the wise, always try the simplest solution first. Thanks everyone for your help and advise. :D

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'll throw this simple solution in as well since noone mentioned it: If you're courtesy lights are staying on, make sure the headlight switch knob/ dimmer isn't in the counterclockwise position (aka- domelight on). That was my first thought when the headlight switch replacement was mentioned. It's easy to do while replacing the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor