Help me find a thread PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
A week or two ago someone found a set of silver GP gauges on Facebook Marketplace. They were in Kansas I think. I thought, I need to buy those. Got busy and didn't follow up. I searched all the recent posts and can't find the thread. Anyone out there remember? Can you bump it or something? I dont Facebook. At all. Not going to get into why. I know I miss opportunities. Just like this one. Either way if you can help, I would be appreciative. I'll even say thanks.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
is this the one

Yep. Damn your fast. Thanks a lot. I searched and tried the search tool with no luck.

Hopefully they still exist. I want the tach. For some reason my car is am SJ full gauges EXCEPT the tach. I have my old Sun from back in the day. Was going to mount that to the column but a factory tach is a better option. Now I won't have to fix the clock.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Yep. Damn your fast. Thanks a lot. I searched and tried the search tool with no luck.

Hopefully they still exist. I want the tach. For some reason my car is am SJ full gauges EXCEPT the tach. I have my old Sun from back in the day. Was going to mount that to the column but a factory tach is a better option. Now I won't have to fix the clock.

I used the search "silver" and that was first on the list

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
So did I and I got a old write up by a guy doing the swap with an LS and he didn't have a tach signal etc

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Haha, well thanks I appreciate it

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor