Help with radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Apprentice
May 26, 2015
i recently swapped in a Chevy 350 to my 84 cutlass supreme and everything is good and ready to go. (It's running) I just have one question, since I had to get a bigger radiator and then for the fan shroud on the v8 I picked up one from an old gbody and got the top plate and all that good stuff. The only thing I need are the rubber insulators that the radiator sits on. I purchased ones from summit but they were too long so I need some help on what to look for or a website that has the right size. Thanks guys

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I honestly don't know who carries them. I was usually able to reuse my old ones. Try a radiator shop, or the junkyard.

88olds32

Apprentice
Feb 10, 2014
What size radiator are you running? Gbodyparts sells OEM style radiator support bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor