Helping Haiti, and refugees all around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Hey everyone,

I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer for a small Ottawa company called HousAll. We develop portable shelters for aid relief. They are built for *long term* use, and last up to 10 years.

I was in Haiti last September to deploy our pilot test units.

Our larger unit, which was designed by myself and my co-worker for our 3rd year school project, will be deployed in Haiti next month.

Our smaller units are being deployed in Haiti now. Check out this link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UYSNjYa6oo
A group of students were down in Haiti to train people and make this documentary.

Check out www.HousAll.com

I'll be using our larger unit as a fully equipped garage for all my automotive projects! It comes with a fully functioning garage door. And best of all, I don't need to pay property tax, ha ha.

thanks pokertramp

tha's a pretty neat setup! nice work!

thanks 1evilregal

we essentially have 2 kinds... the small one is 12x16... so it's a little short for our big cars. And it's only 8ft tall, with some trusses at 6.5ft, so head room okay. I could probably get you one of these for under $2900

our big one is what I would get... it's a 16x24... plently space all around the car. I've even been able to park two small cars beside each other. It's 10ft tall with trusses at 8ft, so it has plenty of headroom too. It's ideal as a garage, cuz it got space for your car, and all you tools... You can do frame off resto's in it and even use it as a paint booth. I can probably get you one of these for under $5500

lemme know what you think, I can get you loads of pictures too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor