BUICK Here's a good laugh about values...

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
you're missing the greater message here.that platform is the next hot motor swap.intrigued?of course you are..that lt1 will be shunned even more than the gen1 sbc currently is by society and will be top of the Heep..so kick your grandfather in the *ss when he gets out of his land barge and start the anti lux-o-barge craze..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I see your ridiculousness and raise you this turd.

Missing the rear end, rusty, ugly '73/'74 front, bet it won't fire up yet spin over, won't show how clapped out the interior is. My offer would be CDN $250 + disposal & travel cost for him to pay me to take it away.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Last I heard we hadn't annexed Oklahoma nor had they requested to become our eleventh province. Not sure what the benefit to us would be; we have oil of our own and as for tornadoes, well we get them too, only not as many or as often. it is sort of flat but so are Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta if you are into nothing for miles and miles but miles and miles. 30 large for what is essentially an overdressed under powered tank, well it is Craig's List after all...…………..

Nick

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Only $1000.00 !!! What happened after the first three picks?

He found out it wasn't quite as easy as it is on TV.

And that his "A to Z catalog for 2 door Malibus" was a figment of his imagination.

And Detroit happened. Or so it is portrayed in the media.

Brick building fell on it?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I see your ridiculousness and raise you this turd.

Missing the rear end, rusty, ugly '73/'74 front, bet it won't fire up yet spin over, won't show how clapped out the interior is. My offer would be CDN $250 + disposal & travel cost for him to pay me to take it away.
Meh....Mopar guy prices have always been nuts.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Turd is right. That POS Roadrunner is one of many examples of why I dislike Dodge so much. Today they still use fugly colors, piss poor quality and engineering practices….
Old Mopar's are way overpriced, no argument there. My 2000 Dakota is example of the old Chrysler/Dodge, junk. GM's have many issues as well, garbage paint, oil usage on a number of motors and about the ugliest styling on the planet. Our 2010 also had issues, this 2017 has been much better, a big part is the next gen V6. I had the horn replaced as it didn't work from new on the 2017, otherwise very minor issues for a car like the Unconnect screen freeze up occasionally, remote batteries etc, little things. Now has 70K, it needs tires. It performs great all year long, towing included and doesn't look like *ss, GM cough, cough. You know I would not let this go😁.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
$1,000 for the Malibu and you get to travel to a bad part of Detroit. No title and yet it's not stolen. $200 tops and I want a police presence and I'll be carrying also.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
It's STILL for sale, and is now $8K lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor