BUICK Here's a good laugh about values...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
What's worse than a four door Buick? The owner must have taken a creative writing class in middle school. Comparing that land yacht to a Grand National is like taking a donkey to a horse show.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Anyways, the terms of the program said you couldn't install or use them on the road master sedans,, wagons and similar models - something about the slope of the windshield and the transponder/readers unable to work at that angle.
It might of been because of those "insta-clear" windshields. Police radar had issues with ghost speeders with them.

Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
yes he's wrong, these are not turbo buicks. but he's not that far off. like or hate it. these b-body cars are on the upswing. just like our cars are. i've owned several. one ex-cop car and one wagon. great cars to drive. i grew up with the idea that only two door cars counted. well i was wrong. i could throw three buddies and gear in with me and hall *ss with just a turn of the key. unless you have a turbo buick, these cars are more fun out of the box than our stock cars are. let me say that again, than our STOCK cars. i know what i say, i've upgraded two of my cars with lt1 drivetrains.
afaik, that car was a dealer upgrade with the roof and gold trim package. not my flavor. over priced and but ugly. but to each there own.

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
What's worse than a four door Buick? The owner must have taken a creative writing class in middle school. Comparing that land yacht to a Grand National is like taking a donkey to a horse show.
Everything dude!!!

Nothing sweeter than a 4 door Wildcat hardtop - that’s why I bought one.

Reactions: 1 user

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
The Chevys are more popular.

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
I had one of these without the vinyl top for 10 years. surprised alot of people with it, as they were fast, but $7500 for that one is wishful thinking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor