Hi there from Montreal Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
Hi everyone, I'm from the greater montreal region in quebec. I'm currently owning a 1981 pontiac Grand-Prix LJ, the car has currently no engine (I've removed it from the car last week, was a 267cu,in.) in plans for a 350cu.in for maybe next summer. I'll change the nose over to a 2+2 unit from lauren eng. and repaint the car black, I'll also remove the original (without any rip) vinyl top and all chrome from her. I'll also add an edelbrock suspension system and trans-am GTA 16 inchers mags for a better look, 'will send some pics of the current state of the car later on

Great site and keep up with the good work guys it's fun to know that someone care about these cars as they become harder to find in good shape around here (you know the rust belt)

killerbeachboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor