Quadrajet rebuilders, Pittsburgh area?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
https://cliffshighperformance.com/ He's the only guy in the Bizz who knows these hands down inside and out in his sleep.
Except last I heard he wasn't actually rebuilding them anymore. He'll supply you with parts and advice, but unless he's decided to unretire from actual building carbs, you'll need it done somewhere else. The website is only half updated to show that, so it could be a bit confusing as to what he's still doing or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Except last I heard he wasn't actually rebuilding them anymore. He'll supply you with parts and advice, but unless he's decided to unretire from actual building carbs, you'll need it done somewhere else. The website is only half updated to show that, so it could be a bit confusing as to what he's still doing or not.
Oh I see. I'll have to check in the official Rochester group on Facebook, there is a guy who runs it by the name of Ray Klemm, He worked beside Cliff, and was taught by him. Anyways interesting. I'll check back with news.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor