Quadrajet rebuilders, Pittsburgh area?

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I need my Quadrajet rebuilt. I could rebuilt it myself but am choosing not to. Pittsburgh area people - do you know of a rebuilder in the area? NOT Karb King. I know all the usual / popular ones (Everyday Performance, Cliff's, etc.) plus 10 or so others but I'd love to have it done locally.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Don't know anyone local, I had mine done by Sean Murphy Induction and was very happy with it.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Actually my buddy I was with over the weekend needs some tweeking on his Chevelle, so I will thanks ck80 :banana:

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Actually my buddy I was with over the weekend needs some tweeking on his Chevelle, so I will thanks ck80 :banana:
Just one question to remember...

How much driving time has said chevelle logged vs the Monte ;)

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I think there are no Pittsburgh-area rebuilders... bummer. Attached is a list of what I found under $400. $300 is my limit. & I contacted a few of these places & haven't gotten a response yet, so some details are missing. But, I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Mountain Man Fuel Systems. They get solid reviews, they're responsive, and bonus that their price is among the lowest.

Attachments

• Rebuilders.pdf
    103.8 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I think there are no Pittsburgh-area rebuilders... bummer. Attached is a list of what I found under $400. $300 is my limit. & I contacted a few of these places & haven't gotten a response yet, so some details are missing. But, I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Mountain Man Fuel Systems. They get solid reviews, they're responsive, and bonus that their price is among the lowest.
I was trying to find a buisness card I got years back for a guy who was at the Washington (Westmorland Co.) VFD swap meet who mainly did Holleys but can't find it in my stash. Was going to use him for the 4175 but did it myself. An idea is you could check in with the tech school who took over Wyotech in Blairsville to see if one of their classes could do it.

Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
over on the El Camino forum we have multiple members who swear up&down by him and his wife. look at their website for pics, these things are almost works of art. they will also ask you intended purpose, rear gearing, camshaft, and everything else so it should be dialed in right out of the box. and they troubleshoot afterwards just in case.

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I saw those reviews. Plus, they've been really responsive to the questions I've asked so far. A huge pet peeve of mine is people (companies) not responding. I asked for information from four companies & only two responded. If that's how it goes now, that's how it'll go later.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor