Hiring -Customer Service Representative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
Our customer service representatives do more than simply take orders, solve logistical issues, and process returns. They are a technical resource, fielding automotive questions, helping our customers troubleshoot, and understanding all that it takes to restore a classic car.
Applicants should have in-depth knowledge of 1980's era G-body vehicles. They should have exemplary interpersonal, sales, and conflict management skills. Proper English, grammar, and writing skills are also required as this position communicates directly with customers via telephone and email. Candidates must type at least 35 words per minute and be comfortable with Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel.

Send us a PM with any questions.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
If I was retired, that might be an interesting job. I’d take advantage of the employee discount...😉

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Although I have all the time in the world, I don't know enough about all the G-bodies to know all the ins and outs of the Pontiacs, Buicks and Chevies. I'm an Oldsmobile man. I know a little bit about those.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor